Vollrath 40716 Description
The Vollrath 40716 commercial griddle is 24 inches wide and has one thermostatic control knob for the entire cooking surface. Operators can set the temperature at the right level for their product, with a maximum 570-degree Fahrenheit setting. Reducing damage risks and preventing accidental setting changes, the control knob has a guard. To ensure food is cooked consistently without hot or cold spots, the elements provide even heat distribution under the 1⁄2-inch-thick cooking surface.
Cleaning the griddle is user friendly because rear and side splashguards keep grease and debris splatter contained to the plate, and grease is collected in an internally mounted pan so users can conveniently remove it. Resistant to corrosion and easing cleanup, the front and side panels are made of durable stainless steel. Heavy-duty legs lift this Vollrath 40716 electric griddle off countertops, and their adjustability enables users to change their height to accommodate uneven surfaces.
- 1⁄2-in.-thick griddle plate provides strength and heat retention
- Elements evenly heat the cooking surface to create a uniform pattern
- Quickly preheats and recovers temperatures
- Thermostatic control
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- 21⁄2-in.-tall back and side splashguards contain splatter
- Guard on the front knob reduces damage risks
- Durable stainless steel front and sides
- Grease collection pan is mounted internally to improve presentation
- Heavy-duty, adjustable legs
Vollrath 40716 Specifications
Spec Attribute Spec Value Manufacturer Vollrath Application Heavy Duty Controls Thermostatic Heat Electric Hertz 60 kW 3 Overall Width (in) 24 Voltage 220 Series Cayenne® Plate Material Steel Cooking Area Depth (in) 16.5 Plate Thickness (in) 1/2 inch Control Spacing (in) 24 Phase 1 Product Griddles Product Type Countertop Cooking Equipment Weight 71.00